Advertising, marketing and public relations managers jobs in Canada
84 740 $
This salary is an average estimate between all available diplomas degrees related to this career. Click here to get an overview of salary depending of diploma.
No certificate, diploma or degree : 79 660 $
High school diploma or equivalent : 75 480 $
Postsecondary certificate or diploma below bachelor level : 75 930 $
University certificate, diploma or degree at bachelor level or above : 91 450 $
The career's stability is based on the employment projection for that working area for the year 2022.
- A university degree or college diploma in communications, public relations, marketing, journalism or in a related field and Several years of experience in an advertising, public relations or communications officer position or in a related occupation are required.
- A university degree or college diploma in business administration or in a related field with a specialization in sales or marketing and Several years of experience as a sales, marketing or public relations representative or in a related occupation are required.
- A university degree or college diploma in a field related to electronic commerce, Web site content development, or Internet services and Experience in Web site design, interactive media development, data administration or information systems analysis or experience related to Web site content are usually required.
Advertising, marketing and public relations managers plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the activities of establishments and departments involved in commercial, industrial and e-business advertising, marketing and public relations. They are employed by commercial and industrial establishments, government departments, and advertising, marketing and public relations firms or consulting businesses.
- Advertising managers plan, direct and evaluate the activities of firms and departments that develop and implement advertising campaigns to promote the sales of products and services.
- Marketing managers establish distribution networks for products and services, initiate market research studies and analyze their findings, assist in product development, and direct and evaluate the marketing strategies of establishments.
- Public relations managers direct and evaluate establishments and departments that develop and implement communication strategies and information programs, publicize activities and events, and maintain media relations on behalf of businesses, governments and other organizations.
- E-business managers plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the design, development and maintenance of Internet and Intranet sites to manage an organization's Internet presence including public relations, communications and commercial activities.
- advertising director
- advertising manager
- director, communications
- director, media relations
- director, public relations
- fundraising campaign manager
- Internet communications manager
- manager, e-business
- marketing manager
- promotions manager
- sales and marketing manager
- Web communications manager
- Web marketing manager