Other business services managers jobs in Canada
80 060 $
This salary is an average estimate between all available diplomas degrees related to this career. Click here to get an overview of salary depending of diploma.
No certificate, diploma or degree : 72 970 $
High school diploma or equivalent : 64 820 $
Postsecondary certificate or diploma below bachelor level : 72 450 $
University certificate, diploma or degree at bachelor level or above : 96 150 $
The career's stability is based on the employment projection for that working area for the year 2022.
- A bachelor's degree or college diploma in a field related to the business service provided is usually required.
- Several years of experience in a field related to the business service provided are usually required.
- Licences, certificates or registration may be required for some business services managers. For example, accounting firm managers usually require accounting certification.
- University studies in business administration may be required.
Managers in this unit group plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the operations of establishments that provide services to business, and ensure the quality of those services and client satisfaction. They work in fields such as management consulting, market research, personnel and payroll services, contact centre services and security services.
- Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the operations of establishments that provide services to business such as management consulting, market research, personnel and payroll services, contact centre services and security services
- Plan, develop and organize the policies and procedures of these establishments
- Develop action plans, provide expertise in response to client needs, and support and advise project teams
- Direct and advise staff in the development and implementation of service quality assessment strategies
- Plan, administer and control budgets for client projects, contracts, equipment and supplies
- Represent the company within various economic and social organizations
- Assist staff with administrative or technical problems
- Hire, train and supervise staff.
- accounting firm manager
- contact centre manager
- employment agency manager
- energy asset joint venture manager
- legal firm manager
- manager, management consulting service
- manager, market research service
- manager, nursing registry
- payroll service manager
- personnel agency manager
- professional services manager - business services
- security service manager