Accommodation, travel, tourism and related services supervisors jobs in Canada
48 020 $
This salary is an average estimate between all available diplomas degrees related to this career. Click here to get an overview of salary depending of diploma.
No certificate, diploma or degree : 41 410 $
High school diploma or equivalent : 48 280 $
Postsecondary certificate or diploma below bachelor level : 48 210 $
University certificate, diploma or degree at bachelor level or above : 50 430 $
The career's stability is based on the employment projection for that working area for the year 2022.
- Completion of secondary school is usually required.
- Completion of college courses related to the area supervised may be required.
- Experience in the occupation supervised is usually required.
Supervisors in this unit group supervise and co-ordinate the activities of hotel accommodation service clerks, casino workers, reservation clerks and other travel and accommodations workers not elsewhere classified. They are employed by service establishments throughout the public and private sectors.
- Co-ordinate, assign and review the work of hotel, motel and other accommodation services clerks, casino workers, reservation clerks and other travel and accommodations workers not elsewhere classified
- Establish work schedules and procedures and co-ordinate activities with other work units or departments
- Resolve work-related problems and prepare and submit progress and other reports
- Hire and train staff in job duties, safety procedures and company policies
- Requisition supplies and materials
- Ensure smooth operation of computer systems, equipment and machinery, and arrange for maintenance and repair work
- May perform the same duties as workers supervised.
- dealers supervisor, casino
- hotel clerk supervisor
- reservations supervisor
- tour guide supervisor
- travel clerk supervisor