Corporate sales managers jobs in Canada
94 170 $
This salary is an average estimate between all available diplomas degrees related to this career. Click here to get an overview of salary depending of diploma.
No certificate, diploma or degree : 78 330 $
High school diploma or equivalent : 85 510 $
Postsecondary certificate or diploma below bachelor level : 88 230 $
University certificate, diploma or degree at bachelor level or above : 107 620 $
The career's stability is based on the employment projection for that working area for the year 2022.
- A university degree or college diploma in business or in a related field with a specialization in sales and Several years of experience as a sales representative or in a related occupation are usually required.
Corporate sales managers plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the activities of establishments and departments involved in commercial, industrial, institutional, e-business and wholesale and retail sales. They are employed by commercial, industrial and wholesale and retail trade establishments.
- Plan direct and evaluate the activities of sales departments in commercial, industrial, wholesale and retail and other establishments
- Organize regional and divisional sales operations
- Establish organizational policies and procedures in relation to sales
- Determine strategic planning related to new product lines
- Lead sales team in building relationships with business clients and manage negotiations of sales contracts
- Recruit, organize, train and manage staff
- May work with the marketing department to understand and communicate marketing messages to the field.
- corporate sales manager
- manager, trade expansion
- national accounts manager - sales
- regional sales manager